Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

I have a mental illness, who do I contact for help?

For non-emergency help, consider the following options:

  • Contact your primary care physician for assistance and referrals.
  • If you have health insurance coverage, contact their customer service, or the mental health division for referrals and assistance.
  • If you have medi-cal coverage or no insurance and live in Los Angeles County you can contact the Access Line at 800-854-7771 24/7 for mental health screening and assessment, referral, and/or linkage to other resources.
  • Call 211 within Los Angeles County for information and referrals for all types of health, human and social services.
  • Contact BRIDGES, Inc. at 909-623-6651 and tell us what is going on to see how we can help you.  We have options, including residential programs for adults 18 and over, and/or outpatient mental health services to get you started on your road to recovery.  Don’t be shy to call us for information.  Call and ask for the Intake Coordinator.
  • While calling and connecting to one of our staff members is the fastest and easiest way to get information regarding our programs as well as to enroll in services, if you prefer to email us, we are available to answer your initial questions at

 Please note:  this email box is for non-urgent inquires only and is only monitored during limited office hours.