Skip to main content


BRIDGES partners with several educational institutions, including graduate schools, providing students and interns with an opportunity to gain hands on experience in community mental health.  We accept many levels of interns throughout the year in our residential and outpatient programs.  Typical internships include opportunity for bachelor’s and master’s degree level in behavioral health, social work and others, as well as drug and alcohol counselor and human services degree or certificate programs.

These opportunities provide rich hands-on experience in the field and is designed to provide students with training, structured supervision, and building a foundation for future employment. 

Please check with your school to see if we are on their list of approved field placement sites. Currently we have agreements with Pepperdine University, West Coast University, Northwestern University, Loyola Marymount University, California State University Northridge, Cal Poly Pomona, Cerritos College, University of Phoenix, to name a few.  If you do not see your school listed, please call us at 909-623-6651 ext. 110 to inquire.

How to Apply for an Internship


  • Click here for internship application
  • Email your resume and completed internship application to our Human Resources Department or fax to our corporate office 909-623-0455

If your school is not mentioned here, or you would like more information about becoming an intern/trainee at BRIDGES, please check with your program or call us directly at 909-623-6651 ext. 110 or email us at